4 Layer Compression Bandage System, McKesson, 4 Inch X 3-4/5 Yard / 4 Inch X 4-9/10 Yard / 4 Inch X 9-1/2 Yard / 4 Inch X 6-1/2 Yard Standard Compression Self-adherent Closure Tan / White NonSterile, 1008 - EACH4 Layer Compression Bandage System McKesson 4 Inch X 3-4/5 Yard / 4 Inch X 4-9/10 Yard / 4 Inch X 9-1/2 Yard / 4 Inch X 6-1/2 Yard Standard Compression Self-adherent Closure Tan / White NonSterile. Manufacturer Name: McKesson Brand. Manufacturer Number: 1008. Brand: McKesson. Application: 4 Layer Compression Bandage System. Closure Type: Self-adherent Closure. Color: Tan / White. Dimensions: 4 Inch X 3-4/5 Yard / 4 Inch X 4-9/10 Yard / 4 Inch X 9-1/2 Yard / 4 Inch X 6-1/2 Yard. Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex. Material: NonWoven / Crepe / Elastic. Sterility: NonSterile. Type: Standard Compression. Sold by - EACH. Manage venous leg ulcers and related conditions with ease when you use this McKesson Non-Sterile Self-Adherent 4-Layer Compression Bandage System, which utilizes 4 separate layers to deliver ideal compression and wound absorbency. The fourth layer allows the bandage to be secured in place without any tape for a week for sustained use.
- 4-layer bandaging system is designed for optimum compression and absorbency in the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions
- Provides effective sustained compression for up to 7 days when applied as directed
- Layer 1 is a non-woven padding made of blend of synthetic materials and absorbs wound exudate
- Comfortable first layer primarily provides protection to bony prominences
- Layer 2 is a crepe bandage that anchors and smooths padding layer while also absorbing exudate
- Layer 3 is a light compression bandage that conforms to contours and delivers approximately half of the system's pressure