Alfamino Junior Amino Acid Based Pediatric Formula, Unflavored 14.1 oz. Can Powder, 07613034787965 - Case of 6Amino Acid Based Pediatric Formula Alfamino Junior Unflavored 14.1 oz. Can Powder. Brand: Alfamino Junior. Manufacturer Name: Nestle Healthcare Nutrition. Manufacturer Number: 07613034787965. Application: Amino Acid Based Pediatric Formula. Calories Per Serving: 250 Calories. Container Type: Can. Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soybean Oil, Potato Starch, Calcium Glycerophosphate, L-Arginine L-Aspartate, L-Lysine Acetate, and less than 2% of L-Leucine, Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides (Citrem), L-Proline, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Serine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Cystine, Sodium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium L-Aspartate, L-Methionine, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferrous Sulfate, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12. User: Ages 1-13 Years. Preparation: Powder. SOLD BY: Case of 6. Alfamino Junior formula is a hypoallergenic free amino acid formula for children 1+ years of age. This nutritionally complete formula provides essential nutrients your little one needs to grow.
- Nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic amino acid-based formula for children 1–13 years
- Suitable for these diets: lactose-free, gluten-free
- For oral supplementation or tube feeding
- Not for parenteral use
- This product is intended for use under medical supervision
- 65% of fat as MCT to facilitate fat absorption
- Nutritional applications: Cow's milk protein allergy (CMPA), multiple food allergies, eosinophilic GI disorders, malabsorptive conditions, short bowel syndrome (SBS)