- Hydroconductive, non-adherent wound dressing with LevaFiber technology
- LevaFiber is a combination of two types of absorbent cross-action structure that creates the ability to draw exudate away from the wound surface while removing toxic components, such as slough, necrotic tissue and bacteria
- Can be cut to fit wounds of all shapes and sizes, and used as a flat dressing, a multilayer dressing or as a drain for deeper wounds
- Either side of the dressing can be used, and it can be placed in multiple layers as necessary
- Can be used safely with cover dressings and most wound contact materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.