- 3¾ x 5½ inches
- Instant chemical heat pack used routinely in neonatal care settings
- Increases capillary circulation in infant's heel to facilitate blood collection by heel stick
- Device activation results in an exothermic reaction with a maximum temperature of around 105° F within the first few minutes before it gradually diminishes
- Features an adhesive strip to hold the warmer in place while the gel conforms exactly to the baby's foot
- Contains non-toxic material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.